Friday, 4 December 2015

close part 2 - December 04, 2015 at 04:08PM

However, after pacing the tent a couple of times ... I couldnt wait. So, i started towards the communication (comms hut). On route, another expeditionor (Luke) popped his head out of his tent wanting to know if we were flying. He too was too excited to sleep. Onward then to the coms hut although sadly the crunch, crunch, crunch of the snow under foot meant that this was not going to be a quiet sneak over to the hut. So, the news of the weather man Marc, and operations manager Tim was that there was cloud cover that meant that flight was not possible but it was to be monitored ... So back to sleep for me via an update for luke (and Khai who popped his head out of his tent too). 9am- update was that we would get another update at 10.15am.

No comments:

Post a Comment