Friday, 4 December 2015

close part 1 - December 04, 2015 at 04:08PM

Close but not close enough.... So, last night we were told of the 'hole that was developing' at 4am that needed to be monitored. We were told that peeps will be up at 4am to make a decision and we will need to be ready to move from 5am. So, at 3.30am i woke with the sun beaming down on my tent. Exciting i thought.... But i needed to wait in my tent until the guide (Carl) came at 5am. Hmmm, ok, so like a kid at Christmas ... I did try to go back to sleep.. Honest I did.... But by 4am i found myself getting into my expedition gear and packing up my sleeping bag. The weather outside looked too good for us not to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment