Monday 8 August 2016

Radio

Today was very different but great too. Today i stayed in Aviemore as I had to fix my bike (bikes are best with working brakes) and have an interview/conversation with the local radio  station.
I have to say I was a little nervous but equally very excited as this is all new. Lewis was great, very welcoming and reassuring... And as promised we just had a chat and played a few songs in between! Easyish... 
Of course there are things i should have said (what i can remember that is) but i cant be too hard on myself as it is/was my first time in front of the mic. Yes, i have spoken on radio but so far its been standing on the side of the road and speaking between cars and lorries roaring past. 
The rest of the day was spent drinking coffee and just relaxing ... But its time to hit the trail again 😀 and who knows
Maybe, just maybe it will be wind and rain free (she says trying to convince herself) - this is Scotland of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment