Tuesday 9 August 2016

Over 80 windy windy miles...

So how come when the wind blows and you're riding a bike the wind direction is never from behind?? 
Over 80 miles with the flattest of roads since I began (ok relatively speaking) and from the moment I got on the bike, i had wind blowing from the side or face on!! But it was ok, cause at least it wasnt raining!! Oh hang on....and my breaks work well in the rain.... Oh hang on again ...... 

But i suspect that as I wanted to hang on until Inverness ..... The bike is probably trying to tell me that it is a little tired of the hills and wont hang on until its birth place. Lets just hope that I can get the bike fixed in Avimore tomorrow. 

So it was one of those interesting days of being thrown into the middle of the road by the wind and getting soaked through 3hours before I arrived in Aviemore.

But Aviemore I arrived and here I will stay for two nights. Tomorrow will be different...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment