Thursday 26 May 2016

84miles .... And I could have gone on 😀😀

This morning I set out thinking or rather hoping that I would make it to my accomodation.... 84 miles away. After my 70ish miles a couple of days ago and not making the intended 100miles .... I have to say I was a little nervous.

But I made it, and I even had many more miles left in my legs. Perhaps it was because I had a couple of easy days post the 70 miler ... Maybe it was flatter or maybe I have broken my cycling legs in.... Perhaps even I have also broken my saddle in too as that was so much better today 😀😀 

Whatever it is, today was a great day and I am looking forward to pushing it further (although tomorrow will be an easy day) and I hope to get over the 100 mark very soon... Although i really need to sort out my bivvi situation as that will give me the ultimate freedom... all in the name of training. 







No comments:

Post a Comment