Monday 12 September 2016

One became ....

Nights..... All for the love of music! I have now been over to Oslo, Norway -three times already this year but never stopped to check out the local events, music nor culture.

Initially I booked one night... but I started to investigate the music and art and darn it ... Would you believe it ..... there appeared to be a music festival on in Oslo. Happy days! 

A night at the Opera house, 



a day wandering the art galleries, 



another at the  converted bank for a bit of Beethoven with an unbearable twist, 

more ski boots thank you Dag @ Piteraq and a visit to the Fran museum 



and an evening at the Oslo concert hall 


enjoying the stunning 1920's music ... I have to say.. Thats a pretty good unison clapping event 😀. The weather was great, the tram and bus system worked a treat and I am delighted that my new boots fit well.

But home I return ... Travelling through the night .... Seemless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment