Tuesday 20 September 2016

Facebook is a wonderful thing....


Truly it is ..... 

Tonight whilst browsing the posts I came across this again: 
I look back at this .... And its a great feeling ..... 
There are many motivational posts on facebook, each with a unique interpretation but dependant on where you are in life. I love reading them .... However i do take time to acknowledge the stage at which i read them. Is it hope? convincing? or the after life..... 
What I know, here and now, I feel very loved and surrounded by people who ...... And i feel the luckiest lady alive .... In the last couple of years, i have met the most amazing people (around the world) ... And spoken with the most inspirational folk (beyond friends) who quite frankly repaired my very broken/shattered view on humanity.... So much so, I read the above post and said ..... 'Thats my life now.... And yes, I am living it' 😀 and without putting a finer point on it ..... Puts the 'interesting' people in a very small pot!! 😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment