Tuesday 21 April 2015

Lovely to clear the mind and put plans into play. Tonight was spent at Wigmore Hall. Small, but perfect to hear the opera singer (and the negative club talk! hmm tut tut!!!)

I hope to be able to pack in a couple of live gigs before I head out into the wilderness.... it's definately something that I will miss : feeling and seeing the music pulsating and dancing around the room... not sure the rattlesnakes will create the same atmosphereπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I hope that tomorrow .... I will book the flights for the South pole .... then it will be real .... ultra real ... it's always interesting to have a 'warm up' of 2800ish miles across the desert, forest and mountains before going into the major event πŸ˜„..

What is interesting is that before this time, I always had another to consider and very happy to contain..but the lid has been taken off in all areas of my life .....

and so here it begins.... πŸ˜„


No comments:

Post a Comment