Thursday 13 September 2012

This has to be one of my top ten giggles to date.  In two sleeps time, I will be abseiling down a little skyscraper. The weather is looking good, wind is down and unless the tubes and trains all breakdown at the same time .... it seems that there is no way of stopping this from happening. I am so excited I can barely contain myself.  
Hmmm, ok, so I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous.. I am... but the excitement of knowing that I am going to be pushing the boundaries again outweighs the nerves 10000 fold. Day to day, life is simple, logical and straight forward and the opportunities of pushing the boundaries are seldom (although I admit to having more than some).  So when I know the opportunity is near, the excitement just goes through the roof. 
However,  as I sit here, I am already planning and thinking about the next, how I can follow in Prince Andrews abseiling steps and how I can fast track high lining and base jumping! 

But for now ... It's two more sleeps until Broadgate tower ... the fourth tallest building in London ......That should keep me occupied for this weekend ;o) 

Broadgate tower

No comments:

Post a Comment